Musings, Nits, and Praises: So Now I Can Enjoy My Summer

Musings, Nits, and Praises

A farrago of all things deemed blog-worthy by a music-loving, poetry-writing, humor-seeking English teacher


So Now I Can Enjoy My Summer

I'm happy to say a trip to the unemployment office won't be necessary this summer. This morning I accepted an offer to teach English 11 (and maybe some 12) for Southwind High School in Shelby County. I may get to teach an AP class, and I assuredly will be seeing a hefty pay increase from my private school days. Good times.

2 Responses to “So Now I Can Enjoy My Summer”

  1. # Blogger David and Michelle Simpson

    congratulations!  

  2. # Blogger dwalker

    Congratulations on your new job! May God bless you with your new job and your daughter! If you want to stay in contact other than facebook, I have a new blog! The address is daviddwalker.blogspot.com  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Musings, Nits, and Praises | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to