Musings, Nits, and Praises: Temporarily Out of Order

Musings, Nits, and Praises

A farrago of all things deemed blog-worthy by a music-loving, poetry-writing, humor-seeking English teacher


Temporarily Out of Order

We moved to a condo in Midtown last weekend and getting our internet service up and running has proven much more of a hassle than we'd expected--two visits from Comcast, a split line outside, too weak a signal for internet, etc.  Hopefully it'll be up and running at some point next week.  I'm writing this post from my classroom computer, and as I like to avoid my classroom as much as possible throughout the summer, this will be the only time I'll post before we get internet restored at home.  Until then, dear readers, have a good 4th.


0 Responses to “Temporarily Out of Order”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Musings, Nits, and Praises | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to