Musings, Nits, and Praises: Held Over the Barrel

Musings, Nits, and Praises

A farrago of all things deemed blog-worthy by a music-loving, poetry-writing, humor-seeking English teacher


Held Over the Barrel

A barrel of crude oil is now over $75, bringing the average cost of a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline to $2.83, according to an article I read on yahoo. "Concerns about Iran" was cited among the reasons for the price hike.

Gee, I wish I could use "concerns" to my advantage, too. Maybe come December when there's a chance of snow but no sign of it on the ground, I'll call into work and tell them I can't make it because of concerns I have regarding inclimate weather.

0 Responses to “Held Over the Barrel”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Musings, Nits, and Praises | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to