Musings, Nits, and Praises: Guilty Pleasure Songs

Musings, Nits, and Praises

A farrago of all things deemed blog-worthy by a music-loving, poetry-writing, humor-seeking English teacher


Guilty Pleasure Songs

I suppose this is a companion to my previous blog. What songs do you like that you know are borderline (or downright) drivel, but there's just something catchy about them for you? Here's my list:

"You Sexy Thing" - Hot Chocolate
"How Bizarre" - OMC
"I Know What You're Doing" - Dionne Farris
"You Gotta Be" - Desiree
"Finally" - CeCe Peniston
"Steal My Sunshine" - Len

I'm sure I could come up with others if I thought for a while, but I think I've embarrassed myself enough for the time being.

1 Responses to “Guilty Pleasure Songs”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    something about the grammys . . . ?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Musings, Nits, and Praises | No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to